Monday, May 7

Zutons V's The Beastie Boys -Thriftshop XL

I have to share this site with anyone who wants to know about it. www.goodblimey.com - a site thats pretty good, almost as good as Sensory Input but lets be realistic- nothing is as good as Sensory Input. Perhaps except for sex.

Anyways, the best section of the site is the Tunes area which has volume after volume of mashups (seven to be precise). I'm sure you are all familiar with the concept of mashups- check them out there is every type of mashup in his archive, some very good and some that sound like you are playing too many records at once. Not so good.

But here, I have salvaged one that works fine and that may lead you to find some more.

Check out Thriftshop XL's mashup of The Zutons Pressure point and Beastie Boys. I like. I hope you like.

Very Nice: Zutons Vs Beastie Boys

Nicer: goodblimey tunes

No comments: