Wednesday, June 13

The Glorious Return of Dangerous Dave

In the words of Jesus H. Christo: "I'm Back. Help get these nails out of my hands". And in style too. I've got some mega-tunes coming up after leaving you musically starved for the past few weeks, its time to add some colour back to the blog.

And so to welcome me back lets start with a cracking tune from a band from Sheffield, UK that are currently making big waves with their latest single : "Heavyweight Champion of The World". The brainchild of Jon Mclure "Reverend and the Makers" are being as a labelled indie, funk, electro band and damned if they dont make a decent tune.

How can I describe it, ah.. its the first song you want to hear in the morning...sort of musical adrenaline to get the blood flowing again.

With a thumping intro beat I know its going to be a hit, so check it out before you have to hear it on a radio somewhere.

Your first link of many: Reverend and The Makers: Heavyweight Champion of the World

No comments: